Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogging

Yes, I'm kind of new to this whole blogging idea.  Is it really worth it for me to sit down and tell you how I feel or what I think of certain things?  Do people still read blogs?  I guess I do.  I like to check out random blogs about hair and fashion.  Do's and Don'ts.  That kind of thing.
I just don't feel like I can be totally honest here, because I might just offend someone.  I might just say what I truly think and then what?  You send me hateful emails.  You face book me horrible things.  Is it really worth it to give the world to much information?  To much knowledge about ones self?  I'm an open book.  You get what you see.  I say it like I see it.  Gets me in trouble all of the time.  I guess I can't quit now.  What fun would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment