Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday

I'm sitting here thinking that it is fall and I'm what you consider middle aged.  I think I am at least.  41?  Is that middle age?  If it is, I have a whole hell of a lot of stuff I need to get done before I'm old age.  I am looking forward to becoming old, I don't want it to fast.  We know what happens after old age.
Have I ran enough races?  Cooked enough cookies?  Left my mark on this world so that someday my great, great grandchild will remember me and say: "you know that was my great G.G that did....."  What did I do?  What is it?  I'm looking for it.  Is that what people do when they are middle aged?  Looking for it?  Instead of realizing they have it?  I know I have it.  Love, Life, Laughter and a whole bunch of other stuff in between.  Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment