Monday, September 19, 2011

Mondays aren't bad in my world.


I went for what I thought would be a nice little run today.  Instead, I ended up going for a great walk with my camera.  I met a little friend on the trail (We'll call him Fred) Not sure if he was going to make it.  He wasn't moving much.  What else was I to do but put him in my sports bra and continue on my walk.
My friend Fred and I went a little farther down the trail and I came across these strange mushrooms.  Do you eat these?  I wonder if I would die if I just licked them?
As Fred and I continued down our path, we entered the tunnel of sticks.  Some people hate these (wikee ups, I like to call them) Fred and I love them.  They just add a little more something- something to the trails. If you like this, you should see the rock piles.
It was a great day.  For me at least.  I came home and googled frog legs for dinner.  Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment