Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Work out harder????

I mean really?  Really?  I ran this morning, worked all day and then went to my class for what I guess you could call kick boxing.  Granted, I probably shouldn't have eaten a bag of m&ms on the way over.  I did have a red bull.  I thought it gave me wings.  I worked out so hard that my knees are black and blue, I can't cough with out feeling the aches in my abs and I am deleting and retyping just as fast as I can because of the shakes.  Although that could be from not having a drink since Saturday as well.
Leaving the class with my sweaty headband (I forgot to slip the depends pad in it, you would be amazed at how much sweat this holds.  Patent pending) and wings on my back.  Feeling like I could take on the world.   I get the "hey Debbie".  "Your only here for an hour.  You should really try to give it your all."  I thought he was only kidding.  I mean talk about taking the air out of my wings.  I thought I did give it my all.
Poop lip sticking out, head down I leave the room.  Wanting to cry all the way home.  I could quit.  That would be easy.  I don't do - EASY.  I'll be back.  With wings and my depends for my headband.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think maybe he was kidding? I've never known you not to work hard. Just sayin'...<3

    ReplyDelete